10.29.2010

More Packaging FUN


Here's a recent package 
I sent to my favorite Floridian.
:)

As always, I recycled papers
and oddments.

The bird piece is from a coffee bag.
It is sewn onto a safety envelope bit.
You can see the reverse in last
photo below.



This is the inside of a Daisy sour cream
seal.  I stitched a safety envelope circle
onto it just for the heck of it.

The popsicle stick is from 
our delicious Texas Blue Bell ice cream.


The message continues on side B.
:)

The floral piece is a card section.
The message is on the back.  


I had a good time gathering up
these pieces and creating these
silly bookmarks for my cuz.

Do you have a favorite 
recycled packaging story?
Please share it and a link
if you have one, in my comments.
I'd love to see your art.

Until next time...

ox
joon

No comments: