4.13.2012

4.13.12 ... some fun with my chibi stamp

Busicards21

as many of you know, scout designed and hand carved this chibi of me and i have been using it for calling cards. recently we adapted the stamp and evan designed these business size cards for me.

 we print half on white textured card stock and half on mint green. i am enjoying them. they have really streamlined my packaging task. let's just say the mailing side of my etsy business is not my forte.

it's been a while since i've blogged and i have a lot of back up creations and adventures to share. i am working on getting back into the blogging habit.

Busicards5

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until next time. happiness to you. from me. with heart. 

ox joon

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

SO cute!! I hope all is well with you all! :)

Tiffany said...

These are awesome! I just check in on your blog once in a while, so I don't know if you've already answered this, but is Scout accepting commissions? I would love to chat with her if she is! Does she have an online portfolio or etsy shop? :-D