12.27.2011

12.26.11 ... at a santa barbara beach

12

oh my golly this is the first time all year that i forgot to post at night! and here i took dozens of photos at the beach yesterday and was excited to have them for my post. blame it on ratatouille. we were watching it and i fell asleep. time is very strange when you are in a hotel between residences for over three weeks. we at dinner at 10 pm. yesterday morning the clerk wished me luck on my house hunting and i responded that i think i should be looking for a drug habit instead. at any rate, here are a few of my photos and i will post more this evening. maybe i will make one of those photo collages. evan and scout had fun burying their feet in the sand.

12

i love the composition and lighting of this photo.

12

the late afternoon light was so beautiful for photography.

12

building drip castles in a rivulet.

12

will show you evan's tonight. 

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: