12.30.2011

12.30.11 ... next to last day. oh. wow.

12

here is my creation for today. ev went to the post office and brought back this envelope which, as you can see, i repurposed and sent along. the hawaiian note pad page is at least 13 years old. one of my favorite ever friends gave it to me. it has a magnetic back so you can put it on your fridge. but i hate to use them because i don't want to deplete them. as i am in a hotel room with limited - to put it mildly - resources i gave in and used one, albeit chopped up. still fun, eh? recycling not only saves the earth, it adds character to life. be sure to check back in tomorrow night for the final post. i can't believe i am completing this challenge.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

1 comment:

Rain said...

Just found your blog-via esty and looking for chicken fabric! Love it-I think I found my baby sister!!~or daughter!! Must read more of your posts! Best of luck in your adventures~I'll be keeping track!! Shutter on !!
Blessings and peace to you joon!
~~Rain