2.19.2008

BBEST Treasury TUPPENCE


This is my TUPPENCE Treasury that I made for my Boomers and Beyond etsy Street Team. It ends Wednesday morning (02/20) at 8:37 AM and I hope you will all go have a look at the amazing array of handmade art that you can own for $5 or less! Isn't this beautiful? There's so much talent in our group and such delights to be found in each and every shop. I had the idea for this treasury quite a while ago. I plan on making more with this theme. There's plenty more moderately priced items. And all so special. You can click on this photo to see a larger image ~ so that you can see the shop items and names even after the treasury is expired and still visit our artists. Thank you all for supporting our Baby Boomers Plus group and for buying handmade ~ where the love comes for free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice addition to your blog Joon. Love to you ♥

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Very good!!! You put the screen shot up!!! So cool!!! I love that we can offer items for any price range!!!