2.27.2008

Yesterday Memory for Today


One of my all time favorites. Just a scan of a copy that has been on the fridge for about 11 years now. I will never grow tired of this photo, no matter how many times I see it. I have a large one, framed in my very first decoupage frame, in our entryway. No matter how many moves we suffer through, this looks perfect almost anywhere in each home. These are the elements of this life that sustain us, aren't they? Stay warm and dry. February is waning with the winter sun.

8 comments:

~*~Pearl~*~ said...

OH I Love this!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful photo Joon.

Chauncey said...

oh joon, that's a wonderful photo.

Beth said...

I love that photo, keep it safe.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Joon.

AltheaP said...

This is a great memory. Thanks for sharing, Joonie.

Attack of the Vintage said...

This is such a great photo of a moment in time. I feel as if I was there even though it is the first time I have seen it and those in it. Thank you so much for sharing:)

OMB said...

What a treasure. I have a similar photo from years ago and it too brings a smile on my face every time I see it.