4.10.2009

Hey Donkey. Say Hello To Your Mother For Me.


This has been a busy week.
Today we went to a garden shop with donkeys.
St. Francesca's donkey charm magic worked.


Scout with her new friend.
So sweet.



Earlier in the week,
I tried this no knead bread recipe from the
Dallas Junior League Cookbook.
I found the cookbook at recycled reads.
It was just $2.
It's lovely.


And so is this bread.
We were thrilled with the results.
Don't you love it when you find something new
and it lends a satisfying end?


We made B.L.T.s for dinner and
froze the second loaf.
Now we have that to look forward to
one night this coming week.
I also tried an amazing pasta sauce
made with fresh basil, parsley
and blue cheese, cream cheese, butter
and olive oil.
It was a hit.

Have you tried anything new lately?

ox joon

4 comments:

Chauncey said...

Bread looks extra yummy and yes, its fun when something new works out so well.

cute donkey. (I so rarely get a chance to say that)

On a Whimsey said...

The bread looks amazing.... are you posting the recipe on the board?? And the pasta sauce, sounds to die for!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet donkey.
Yes, I have been making this Irish soda bread.
It is sooo yummy.
Wish I could eat all of that cheese but it doesn't like
me.

Dena said...

I would love a slice of that bread Joonie. Looks delicious!!! That donkey is so cute!