2.06.2009

FriDaY FuNDaY ~ Pai Natal Silliness


A week of reflection. I am finding it very hard to grasp that the first month of the year is gone. As you see, we still have some seasonal storing tasks before us. Scout & I thought my readers would find this teeny nesting doll set as delightful as we do. I wish I could have gotten a close up of the painting on that smallest little dot there on the end but the light wasn't in my little corner of the sky today. Some very thoughtful new friends gave these to Scout a few years ago, not knowing that she does have a small <--- no pun intended, nesting doll collection. These will give us a laugh every year, without fail.



I don't plan on having a video clip every Friday. It's purely coincidence that one of our favorite recent laugh fests happens to be John Malkovich reading Twas the Night Before Christmas on SNL. Hope you'll enjoy it. This one is about 5 minutes long. Be sure no little ones are watching with you. I believe in keeping the spirit of Santa Claus alive and circling the globe.


Seriously, how adorable are these cuties? Hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing we've added a little to your Friday Funday.
ox joon

ps. That's Scout's first ever pysanky egg. She made it at the Maker Faire.

5 comments:

~*~Pearl~*~ said...

Oh love it as always!!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Scout, wonderful egg...love the design! And, such a cute nesting collection. :)

Chauncey said...

How over the top adorable are those nesting dolls? And nice job on the egg, Scout. Off to watch the clip.

Anonymous said...

Great blog. The egg is very nicely done Scout.
I love that clip of John M. LOL

FrumsGlass said...

Scout's first ever pysanky egg is beautiful. Nesting dolls are so enchanting. I just love them. These from Scout's collection are so cute.