6.01.2011

6.1.11 ... my quote art - finished

Img_7983

i collect quotes in a small notebook and this is one of my favorites.  i have incorporated some into my various bookmarks and cards and other projects but this is the first of this type, which i've been thinking about for a long time.

Img_7979

i enjoyed working on it.  it did take a lot longer than i expected.  why i have expectations i do not know.
  
Img_7977

i know i will make more now.  i may make variations on this one because i kind of liked it before i outlined it, but i know it wouldn't stand out enough.  i will mess around with color lining i think.  

Img_7978

this cup and meter, along with the globe, are my favorite parts of the project.  i think.  

Img_7954

i do like it very much.  below, is a scanned image - thanks, scout!  :) .  you can see the weave of the paper better on this one.  i love that texture.  it's why i chose that paper.  i think it would make a nice poster - or smaller prints would be groovy, too.  

Moms-quote

beginning today, scout has joined me in my create a day challenge.  she is going to help inspire me to keep going.  thanks, boo.  here is her brand new site.    
http://defying-explanation.tumblr.com/  please visit her page and support her by cheering her on.  

sweet dreams, everyone.  thanks for stopping by.   until tomorrow.  happiness to you. from me. with heart.   ox joon
Pin It

No comments: