6.24.2011

6.24.11 ... beagle bookmark

6

i saw this on my art table while i was attempting to clear it off for some sewing. i never did get around to the sewing but i did a lot of useful organizing and i made this little bookmark. i never heard of dogopoly but apparently it exists. i nabbed this card from a fred visit last week. can't resist my beagle.

6

i know this will make me smile when i use it.

6

this is a vintage package preparation. i rolled up a little brightly colored 1960s fabric scrap and tied a little string around it and tossed a handful of my miniature hearts inside before wrapping it all up in pretty tissue paper and stickers.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

1 comment:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Too Cute! Hope you and your family are having a Great Summer! Stacy :)