6.18.2011

6.18.11 ... besos, my shadow kitty

Img_9195

i didn't have time to snap any photos of what i worked on today but i have these from a few days ago and had to share them with you all. this is one of our kitties, besos. her name is kisses in spanish. she loves to be right next to me when i am working. she spends a lot of time on my shoulders. but here she is, relaxing just inches from me on my 'good things' book which i was jotting in just moments before!

Img_9196

how adorable is this?

Img_9260

now this is too much because this is my chair - you may recall i recovered it earlier this year and posted about it here - and she takes over the second i stand up to get something across the room. and what do i do? i come back and finish up my project standing up. !!! we have one nutty household. today was a truly nice day. i hope you can say the same. 

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: