6.29.2011

6.29.11 ... photographing items for etsy

Hawbell3

today i spent a lot of time photographing different items with different backgrounds. i took close to 200 but here are a few i messed around with and i had some fun and success.

Hawaiibell

i love my hawaiian tray. that stays. i love the bell, too, but it is going into my shop. i have two others. all adorable.

Hawbell2

do you know anyone who collects bells? i bet they are some truly neat people. i would love to meet some. great hobby.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

1 comment:

Joy said...

My grandma had a bell collection, it was beautiful! She would buy one (along with a charm bracelet charm) whenever she traveled. Thank you for this post, you've inspired me to pull some of my inherited bells out of storage for everyone to enjoy! :)