6.22.2011

6.22.11 ... mr. chippy and ginny gins

Img_9826

this is my baby boy, chippy. he is always near by me wherever i work or rest.

Img_9828

you saw besos on my chair a few days ago. now you see ginny on my art table. and you may be wondering how i ever get a thing accomplished. when you figure it out please tell me because i live in awe of myself every day. i am too tired to show you yesterday's big project, but it is coming. really. i will get to work on my post earlier tomorrow. for today you have my furry spuds and a glimpse into my creative life. 

ps. as i type this, ginny is about one foot away from me on the coffee table facing me, dozing. i couldn't write my post earlier because she was on my lap. insistently so. 


sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: