4.01.2011

4.1.11 ... creative picture display and scout's new 'do

4

i was cleaning my room today and that always leads to some rearranging and a decor shift here and there. our room is separated into two with my art room being in the back half. this kitchen rack behind our dresser doubles as a handy storage divider. there's never enough wall space for all of our favorite framed art and photos. i have no idea how this idea came to me this afternoon but it's a hoot.

4

a hoot that works, by golly.

4

and below you can see a closer look at the simple solution to my challenge.

4

isn't that groovy? and yesterday i gave scout a haircut so here's a very quick and spontaneous photo i snapped today of her with her new 'do ...

4

yesterday's unfinished magnets also got pressed this morning. here they are...

4

and that's all for this beautiful friday evening, my friends. 


sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: