4.28.2011

4.28.11 ... my house stamp images and scout's first stamp

4

i printed my first images with my new house stamp. i used recycled papers, naturally. this recycled card has a rough finish and i liked the effect that had on the stamped image. i also had fun with my four color blue ink pad.

4

i thought i would need to work out some errors once i saw the stamps but i am completely happy with it as is.

4

then scout came in and stamped some and then we added alligator dude. these can be cards or little notepad covers or many more booklet variations.

4

now that scout got the homemade stamping bug she wanted to try one so here is her first stamp...

4

great first attempt, eh?

4

we'll share the images tomorrow. we had to get ready for tap dance and ran out of time today. see you on friday...

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: