4.30.2011

4.30.11 ... a different bow and a homemade sticker

4

i had a busy day because scout had her first two shows with a morning rehearsal to boot. i did get this sale ready for the mailman so i snapped these photos of my wrapping and the extra i tucked inside. i had extra string when i was done with this so i tied another bow. i had still more extra string so i tied a third bow. then i really liked how it looked. i also used one of my handmade stickers to hold the wrap secure. it's from a vintage children's book my sis sent me.

4

a recycled postcard bokmark as a little surprise extra. i also used a cereal box for the first time ever. it worked perfectly. i did a few things to reinforce the box. the best was wrapping a sheet of bubble wrap between the outside of the box and the brown paper bag wrap. it worked perfectly.

4

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: