2.01.2011

2.1.11 ... feelin' loopy


here is my bag of potential loops. i've been adding loops to the corners of all our kitchen and bath hand towels because we don't have a rack in either room. which is fine with me because i love that there's a legitimate need for my super magnet hooks. do you have any of those? these are the kind that will suspend a small elephant with ease. a few hand towels are not going anywhere is what i am saying. anyway, here is my recycled stash and here are the loops i made this afternoon:


i also mended a sizable hole in the striped towel but will have to photo it tomorrow. i am almost done with mend #2 on that one. in other creative news, i did not meet my goal of publishing my first zine by the end of january. there's always february. here is my miniature dummy. it's so cute i know i will find inspiration looking at it on my desk.


and lastly, for today here is a little package i had fun preparing today. i've been saving the pasta bag for an embarrassingly long time and was so happy to find just the right item for it. {it's a vintage #5 house number}

 


oh - i forgot about the lunch quiche i made at scout's request.  here it is before and after baking:




sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: