2.14.2011

2.14.11 ... valentine's day ♥♥♥

happy hearts day dear readers. i do hope it was a lovely one for each and every one of you. we made old-school cookie gun heart shape cookies with sprinkles but i was not able to get a photo so i will do that in the morning. meanwhile, i took these photos last month in preparation for today's post.


this arrived a number of years ago in my mailbox from a sweetheart of a friend. anyone who knows me knows of my aversion to all things barbie, but those feelings melt away in a heartbeat where this is concerned. i just love it. it's one of my favorite things. i miss my friend very much and seeing this i am sure you can easily understand why.


i really love the dodge truck bit. the whole concept is perfect. hope you enjoy seeing this and that it inspires you as much as it does me. {for those of you who do not know, before i was joon, i was laura. so there's that.}


and here is what scout came up with for our email wishes. ...


isn't this wonderful? enjoy your chocolate high. sleep tight. extra oxoxoxoxo for you all this evening.
sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: