2.24.2011

2.24.11 ... miniature idea note sack and follow-up


while organizing my art room and my thoughts today this popped into my head - a miniature idea system with a grocery bag design. i can keep it on my desk without losing much space and have tiny pieces of paper handy for my brainstorms. i can jot them down and stick them back into the grocery sack. the photo above is actually the reverse. the other side has the beginning of the phrase. i just loved this photo for my post beginning tonight.


i used all sorts of scrap papers and trimmed them into 1 1/2 X 2 1/2 inch sheets. i love reusing small pieces of various papers.


here is the front of the bag. small stuff that goes thru my head ...


i stitched some sides and used glue stick for the remainders.


papers i used include bank deposit receipts, ledger paper, used envelopes, utility bill paper - the blank sections, white paper and my favorite robin's egg blue quality cotton paper i got off the clearance table at X PeD X. i also used a few lottery ticket papers.


here is yesterday's project completed. i love the cover and, as you can see, so does my honeymoon moose.


now i have no excuse for not compiling collections of ideas. i only need 310 more for this year's challenge. :)
sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: