2.17.2011

2.17.11 ... designer fabric buttons


today i spent all afternoon in my art room. i was taking photographs and then i made a magnificent pot roast with a beer base gravy. i rounded off the afternoon with this set of three fabric pin back buttons. i had made some a couple of years ago and they sold. i have been thinking about making more but my fabric has been buried until recently.


i had taken quite a few pictures when i thought of adding picksey to the shoot. these photos are killing me. how cute are these?


he's a good model. so patient and easy to work with. :)


i will be listing these in my joonbeam etsy shop. we have returned from scout's asl class and then tap. we had our beautiful pot roast with amish noodles, watched parks & rec and the mentalist. now it's tea time. sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: