2.14.2010

Catch Up

I haven't posted my Friday, Saturday and Sunday TADs because they are Valentines. I have a few others to post from the latter part of last week. Perhaps I will put them on my blog and supply a link to it here. Anyway, here are some examples of what I've been up to. This first one is actually the only Valentine I didn't send. I will be ahead for next year. :)

This one is a bookmark. I made it for Scout, my daughter. One of her nicknames is Louis and a long time ago I found this little magazine illustration of Louisiana and I cut it down to Louis and saved it. Naturally I forgot about it. One day this week I swear this bit floated across the air from somewhere on my shelves to right before me as I looked for something else. Well, the rest is a bit of a story, too, but here it is ~ views of both sides. I laminated it after I took these photos. My light is still poor. I look forward to the return of the sunshine.

This last bookmark is one I made for my husband who loves the space program. It has been laminated. I hope you all enjoy my creations. Happy Valentine's Day. Sweet dreams to all.

It's a great day for America, everybody. Yes it is.

Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

No comments: