2.08.2010

Valentine

This is a tri fold valentine I made for an old friend I haven't been in touch with for many years. I hope she enjoys the surprise. I'm pretty certain she will. The image is from a magazine article on vintage postcards. My friend doesn't know I live in Texas. Last time we were in contact was two states and at least a half a dozen moves ago. The blue paper is an envelope piece from one of last year's Valentines to me. This is its third incarnation and there is still more to reuse. I love the red ink return address element. The last photo shows the inside. I recently found this vintage business stamp. It has three options. I couldn't believe it when I tried it and it printed beautifully. I don't know how it works but it's fabby.

Until tomorrow. It's a great day for America, everybody. Yes it is.

Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

No comments: