2.26.2010

Scraps of Fabric Too Small To Save...

...but, then again, that must be someone else's house. Fun with teeny scraps. I'm thinking a bookmark but it could also be a little decor candy. I see it as an abstract on a lake with a grassy bank, trees/forest, blue skies, sunset. {You should hear some of my dreams. It might explain things.} Each bit here has a story to tell. That makes me happy. It is getting dark and threatening to rain so I had to fight the elements while taking these photos outside. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen making homemade tortillas and stirring beans. We're having smothered green chili bean burritos for dinner and homemade strawberry shortcake. oooo la la

It's a great day for America, everybody. Yes it is.


Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

No comments: