1.26.2011

1.26.11 ... bookmark and stickers

a
how are you all this evening? i have a little bit of this and that for you tonight. i made this bookmark for a customer's package today - from a scrap of board paper. the other side is pale green and i continued with ... i love to read. i also put my www.joonE.etsy.com address along the bottom. here's another photo with my fabulous vintage patchwork pincushion dog in the background. i love him. replicating it is on my wish list for his year. have you ever made one?


i took this photo of batch # 2 stickers now that they are dry and flattened out. i am crazy about these. and look at photo FOUR to see how i have started using them....


how cool is this? i just lick and stick, my friends. way too much fun. this one is covering up a store logo that was in the lower right hand corner of the address panel on this reused packaging. i attached the address after i took this picture.


i am really pleased with this sticker business. i might start offering kits in my etsy shop. good idea? i will be making more soon. i hoped to today but you know how time has a way of getting away from us. or is it just me? sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: