1.20.2011

1.20.11 ... little birdies coaster


i love these vintage tea towels i found years ago and have doled out the pieces sparingly. this bit was peeking out at me today as i walked by my neatly formed stacks of fabric and this is what came to me. i needed a coaster, too. inside is batting in the form of a vintage mattress pad cover that lost its primary occupation many moons ago. all around, a quick, fun daily project.


i'm still working on my zine and a few other longer term projects. looking forward to sharing those with you another day.


if any of you have a homemaking question for my zine columnist, the flying housewife, please leave it in the comments here. {there's a bit of a hint to the theme of my new zine.}


sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: