6.26.2008

Create-a-Day Contest Prize

I'm a winner! My wonderful CAD friend, Sheasy, had a contest . Count how many unripened cherry tomatoes were in her beautiful photo. I guessed 32 and won! Woo hoo! And look what I won! I can't wait to receive my package. This is so ME. And look at the adorable felt tomato. That's one of her creations. She sells the grooviest felted handcrafted works of art in her etsy shop, SHEASY.

Now, if only I could have shared those lovely ripened tomatoes with Sheasy! My list of etsy friends continues to grow and my list of favorite etsy friends does too. Gee, I wonder why? :) Anyway...Sheasy is one of favorite etsy friends. I love her like etsy.

2 comments:

Lima Bean said...

What a fun prize. Is that a skirt? I love the felted tomato as well. Congrats! Also, I'm so happy for your success with your new shop. What a unique idea.

Zuda Gay Pease said...

WooHoo!! Congrats on picking the right number!! Cute tomato!