8.17.2008

Reunion with Dan and Joe in Swoope VA

Our trip has begun with a rocky start and pebbles along the way but there are gems, too, as you can see here. We visited with Dan and Joseph yesterday afternoon. We had not seen them in 14 years. Scout was an infant, Dan was 14 and Joseph was 10. We are in Harrisonburg, VA and leave this morning for places unknown in TN! We will get to meet Dena, my etsy BBEST friend! More photos tomorrow.

Our furry babies are all doing well despite the chaos and illnesses and car sickness. OY! They are so adaptable and absolutely no trouble at all here in the hotel. They must be an adventurous lot! I can only hope they will continue to roll merrily along over these next four days. ciao for now!

4 comments:

Rose said...

What a loving picture... tell Scout I am wild for her tshirt!!

Rose said...

Oh mi... that's not Scout that's you in the tie dye LOL.. didn't have my glasses on, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... wishing you a continued safe journey onward....

Jean Levert Hood said...

How awesome, Joonie!!

maryeb said...

Good to hear how it's going.
I hope the rest of your trip goes well!!

Great photo:)