9.21.2009

Something Out of Nothing ... BookMark


Charlie Brown & Woodstock Think Cool


I made this out of a bank statement insert & a vintage illustration from one of the Charlie Brown Super Books of Questions & Answers. Do you remember those? They are so great. I love that our bank ~ local is the only way to go ~ is named FROST in Texas. Of course, I am partial to snowflakes, but that's another story. :) Since you can only see but a glimpse of the snowflake symbol, click HERE to view it in full.
And, seriously, look at their pretty insert.


From one sweltering friend to another...

I made this for my friend in Sierra Vista AZ this summer. Now she has moved. Maybe this will remind her of what she left behind and won't miss. Or perhaps warm her up come January in Colorado.

Until next time...

ox
joon

2 comments:

Yankeegirl said...

So clever and very cute!!

Judy Nolan said...

There's something very special about receiving a handmade gift like this. I'm sure your friend will be touched. Cute bookmark!