6.28.2011

6.28.11 ... button, button, who's got the button?

6

oh, boy do i! i was sorting through my two newest button acquisitions the past few days and i finished up this morning. my wonderful sister sent me some, which you can see inside this little tin - also sent by her. thanks, ghoulie.

6

these are from fred. a lovely woman shopper overheard scout and i talking about sewing items as we hunted and she said she'd just seen a bag of buttons and led us right to it. these are the buttons i am keeping. there are many more i will be listing in my vintage shop.

6

it's hard to pick favorites but the glass buttons might be my favorites from that batch.

6

some miniature favs.

6

i love this clipped flower. i had to place this lid on it to get it to lay flat but love the photo. time for dave so i must bid you adieu. 

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: