9.25.2011

9.25.11 ... peanut poem

9

if you follow my nightly posts you may recall that i created a peanut themed treasury a little while back. one of the featured etsy shop owners and i conversed a bit and discussed our mutual love of peanuts. and it turned out she is right here in austin. so i remembered this little autograph book poem that i found in a vintage book on that subject. and that i had illustrated peanut people and used the resulting combo for valentine cards. so i found my sketches and made the card you see here for my new peanut friend. and while i was looking through my papers i was surprised to see i'd once clipped this piece...

9

so i used it for the reverse. came out sweet, no? have a wonderful new week my readers.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: