1.13.2008

Let's Start This Thing Off Right...

Welcome to my blog. I'm just going to jump in and write! It's a little tricky with Mr. Chippy snuggled next to me and his beagle ear floating about the corner of the keyboard. Today Dustin shared a digg.com treasure with us. I want to pass it along to you. Drum People I know you will enjoy it.

I snagged my first etsy treasury!!! My Cerulean Start. This is so exciting! Last, but not least, I want to thank my fabulous Dusty for all his hard work helping me get this blog and my website functioning. And to my family and new etsy friends, THANK YOU for everything. I pledge to entertain you all in some short measure as time goes by. ox madi joon

4 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Great start, Joon! I'm looking forward to many more posts!
Jean


www.JeansArtBlog.com

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Welcome to blogging, Madi!!! I loved the Drum People!!!

artmixter said...

Madi, I'm sure that your new blog will be as great as your first treasury...go girl!

Anonymous said...

Loved the drum people !!