1.16.2008

A LoVeLy Day ~ Agreed?



I took these photos early this morning. It is just beautiful out today. I snagged another treasury! It's here: Go Tootsie Go

It will be up until Saturday around 11:30 AM. I stayed up until midnight last night preparing it. It was fun, but 5 hours of sleep is not enough for me. I need a nap. I won an ACEO by being one of the first 5 to leave a comment on my new etsy friend, Artmixter's blog site. I can't wait to see it. Her art is amazing. Scout is on a roll with 'Tess', our new Tecre buttonmaker. Oh my do we love old Tess already. I just listed my first buttons & magnets yesterday and the magnets have already sold. (Thanks, Six!) This afternoon I almost lost that treasury opening while listing our first Cinderella series pins. How adorable are these? Scout & I will be listing more from that series along with some Peanuts Gang, Mermaids & the first Maven Haven offering. Stay tuned.

That's it for now. See you soon. Please leave a comment! You know I love mail. :) ox joon

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Beautiful snow!!!! We are suppose to be getting some tonight. I am so glad you and Scout are enjoying Tess!! (love the name!)

sweetb said...

YAY!!! welcome to the blogosphere!! love it!! love you!!