5.31.2011

5.31.11 ... map bookmark

Img_7891

today i did make a lot of progress on my ongoing project. meanwhile, i had four packages to get out in the mail and here are some extras i made for my etsy shop supporters. i appreciate them and enjoy creating things just for them. the map bookmark is headed to the area seen on the map.

Img_7902

i really enjoyed the way this bookmark tail turned out.

Img_7906

i sent along some of my handmade stickers because this person purchased a collage i made using pieces from the same discarded book. i hope she enjoys that little surprise. my ongoing project should be completed tomorrow. but, you never can tell. at any rate, i will be here with something. today completes my 5th month of accomplishing a creation and blog post every single day of 2011. i hope i can keep going. i am at a hard point right now. i am losing my will power. thanks for taking a peek. my determination will see me through. 

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: