3.01.2011

3.1.11 ... ladybugs 12 at the ladybug picnic

Img_3585

i couldn't resist making these recipe or idea note cards with the famous ladybug picnic bunch. i will add some designs around the edges tomorrow.

Img_3584

can you sing the song? if you'd like to have a sing-a-long here's a link for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8vUTm64h0

Img_3583

it just doesn't get any better. and scout wants me to add that bud luckey, who currently works at pixar and has a long history with animation in television, film and commercials, wrote and animated ladybugs' picnic, among other treasured sesame street shorts. you should check out his wiki page for some inspiring reading.

Img_3581

as for me, it's late and time to start pondering what my next project will be. maybe i'll look through my old sesame street book. it's a winner.
sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: