3.24.2011

3.24.11 ... brussels sprouts rock

3

the past few days i've been working on sorting through and organizing my clippings that have been in their temporary folder for many months. and it amazes me that, once again, serendipity rains down on me. look at the perfect pairing of this clipping - and who would ever think it was worth clipping in the first place, no less worthy of filing? - and the brussels sprouts gift. yes, we hang with people who go wild over brussels sprouts, as we all do, right?

3

so i had this card i'd saved and put these two odd bits together and i love the result. and there is my recycled art project for today. back to sorting and filing for me. minus two. 


sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: