3.13.2011

3.13.11 ... making cool books

Img_4336


still not feeling well so i did some quiet creative activities today. here is one i completed before sundown. i want to organize my paper patterns to some extent. i recycle envelopes into small file pockets. they work well and are handy to carry around to another room if i need more space or just want a change of scenery. but i can use a little more organization than envelopes in a box so i label them in different styles. it helps me recognize and remember which one has what inside if they are all unique. then i nest them in a medium size rubbermaid and there i have a simple little storage filing system and everything i need is handy.

Img_4333

my little houses patterns and snap bracelet pattern envelopes differ in wording styles and sizes. it's a funky system but it amuses me. and that helps me stay inspired and productive. i hope you all enjoyed your spring forwarded shortened day. here's to a good week for all of us.
sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: