3.14.2011

3.14.11 ... display tower and einey's birthday

3

on wednesday i will be in a spring fair and i have been thinking and thinking of an easy and space saving way to display my items. it is quite a challenge because my table will be quite small. i came up with this wooden tower idea and when i was preparing to try it out i ran into the glitch that the one panel - which is actually the box top but becomes a side - needed to be fastened to the other piece. so i got out some trusty rubber brands and they worked great.

3

i never dreamed of using them for yet another purpose and look how great this will be. i originally thought of using little rolled up pieces of tape on the backs of the cards. but this is so much better. tomorrow i will make more cards and put my jewelry and pins on them. and voila' - i'll have a display tower. and recycled - just the way i like everything.

3

and i can utilize all four sides for my pins, jewelry and recycled corner bookmarks.

3

this view includes one of my favorite einstein quotes: imagination is more important than knowledge. and it's his birthday today. did you all celebrate by using your brains? do tell.

3

i'm still under the weather so this tower made me happy. now we'll see what else i come up with tomorrow. i wish i felt better but it will just have to be what it will be. i'm sure we'll enjoy the day regardless of my organizational status. time for one last cup of tea tonight.

3

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: