8.10.2011

8.10.11 ... quiet time text

1iphone

i woke up to see this and had to take a photo of the screen because it cracks us up that there is a quiet time and my sales text messages are held during the night (so as not to wake me up, i guess). these texts only work sporadically. they are fun, but not a true advantage. when i first added this feature it worked great, but that lasted less than a month. then it went away altogether for a long, long time and i kept checking and every time it indicated i was signed up but i never received my messages, so who knows what was happening. then one day it was back. i did do a lot of other creative pursuits today, including some crazy creative mending. this started out my day with a smile so i chose to share it with you all.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: