8.28.2011

8.28.11 ... blueberry coffee cake

Img_5368

today my creative activities involved hours of organizing and straightening my art desk drawers and paper stash files. i had these beautiful photos from another day. somehow i feel these are much more interesting than my mess of papers. although, it was fun finding all kinds of things and tidying up everything. it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. meanwhile, back at the ranch, this is the maine blueberry coffee cake ev made for my birthday breakfast.

Img_5365

isn't it lovely? and it is divine, too.

Img_5359

we need to talk him into another one. i miss it already.

Img_5357

i hope you all had a beautiful sunday and i send you best wishes for lots of happiness in the new week.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: