8.29.2011

8.29.11 ... my chibi stamp project and a package

11

today i made some bamboo paper note cards and envelopes using our homemade stamps. this one is scout's chibi caricature of me. isn't it amazing? she has a few refinements to make but we have to wait until ev builds and mounts it onto its block. but with 109* temperatures he isn't in the mood to go outside and work with his power tools. go figure. so it's a bit tricky making prints with it. for now.

11

i can't handle how good she is at this.

11

here's my crocodile. he's on the back corner of my notecards. they have my house stamp on front. and here is a package i prepared today...

11

pretty cute, eh? the jewelry box has handmade shredded tissue paper and miniature hearts sprinkled inside.

11

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

2 comments:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Love the stamps! Gorgeous!!! :)

joon said...

thank you, Stacy! Been thinking about you. Hope you are doing well. ox