8.06.2011

8.6.11 ... my new grandson

Babyday2grandma

instead of sharing photos from today's creative activities i am sharing our first photos of my sweet little riley ever. this one was taken last friday when he was just a few hours old. the two below were taken two days later. i can't believe he is already one week old!

Babyday2scout

look how sweetly they are looking at one another.

Babyday2ev

proud grandpa. happy baby. that's all for this evening. i will be back with more photos another night. tomorrow is evan and my 18th wedding anniversary. one year ago today we arrived in new york city for our two week adventure while scout attended an acting conservatory. what adventures we had. maybe i will tell a few tales over the course of these next two weeks. here is a photo taken one year ago almost to the minute from right now:

Nycfirstnight

me taking a photo with my iphone while scout takes one and ev sits inside the restaurant.

sweet dreams, everyone. thanks for stopping by. until tomorrow. happiness to you. from me. with heart. ox joon

No comments: